Production Document ( 2nd year )

Production Document ( 2nd year )

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Date: November 4th 2009 (Normal Mapping)

From experimenting with Maya Tansfer maps, Xnormal and Zbush normal mapping, I have made some great looking normal maps from my sculptures in Zbrush which will give me the detail I need for the low polygon mesh.




Zbrush version.



It’s really difficult to tell which one is the low polygon version, take a guess.


Parts of the model is really starting to come together, I feel proud of the concept and it looks very original.

I am really looking forward to putting all of the parts together and display a full character.


The answer to the above picture is the one on the right is the low polygon version 627 polygons and 1244 triangles. "NOT BAD"






No comments: