Production Document ( 2nd year )

Production Document ( 2nd year )

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Date: November 11th 2009 (Modelling More Parts)

I am continuing with modelling each separate part of my character and to help me keep track of my progress I have made an Excel document which will list each component of the character.

On the comments section of each cell there is a brief description of what the asset should look like. The list will also keep track of which high-res, low res models and normal maps have been completed. To make sure that I know where to find textures I have done a file location list








Here is the progress I have made so far, I have given some of the parts a basic Lambert colour to indicate that I have finish modelling that part. There are still a few more parts to finish off like the power gauntlet, shoulder pads, hair and steam engine pack. Once I have finished each part I will export them into my Asset folder and begin sculpturing them.




No comments: