Production Document ( 2nd year )

Production Document ( 2nd year )

Saturday 16 January 2010

Date: December 9th 2009 (Power Gauntlet and Power Backpack)

During the modeling process I try to give each part of the character an even amount of attention so over the past few days I have also been working on the power gauntlet that is attached to her right arm.



I show this image to a friend and he liked it but then he said that it does not look functional because the fingers cannot bend and grip anything.

I slapped my head in disgrace and quickly realised that the finger joints are missing “Cheers Simon”.


The functionally makes more sense now.



The power pack has also been completed it just needs some finishing touches in Zbrush and the low polygon version needs the UV layout editing.


No comments: