Production Document ( 2nd year )

Production Document ( 2nd year )

Sunday 13 December 2009

Date: August 7th 2009 ( Mature Student )



The duration for building the PSP character should only be a week at the most, I would guess that in development they would have at least 7 hours a day to complete a PSP character project so it would take them even less time to complete a character. Due to my other commitments such as working in a full time job and moving into a new home this certainly made an effect my progress. I suppose this is the reality of being a part time mature student.









I did a few experiments with texturing the character facial details to make sure that I eliminate any stretching of the textures and to make sure I get the correct results that I want to achieve.






No comments: