Production Document ( 2nd year )

Production Document ( 2nd year )

Thursday 23 April 2009

Final concept sketches with action pose.

The following Sketches are the final idea for my characters outfit and look in general. I have chosen this look because I feel that it makes her look like old military (1920’s), the design is quite simple for modelling purposes and her hair style reflects her personality. I have sketch the character in action poses to get a feel of how flexible the characters movement is.

































During this sketch I have found out that characters within unreal can have amour added to the character so I have designed extra amour. The following sketches have the extra amour on the character to see what it will look like.


























































































No comments: